Friday 6 July 2012

June favourites

Again this month I only have a few little gems. I still love my Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation but I have been some days changing it with a different one so I only included that one.

(Left to right) No7 primer, Bourjois hms foundation, Harajuku lovers perfume, Sure deodorant, MUA eyeshadow, 2 natural collection lipsticks, Avon pearly shine, eos lip balm, Eucerin moisturiser.

No7 shine free primer
My skin has been getting a little bit oilier lately because it does in summer. So I have been going for more of a matte finish with my foundation. So I have been using this and I love it. It doesn't make you look cakey it just makes your foundation look really natural and not oily.
Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation
I really like this foundation it looks really natural and makes you look really healthy. I will be doing a full review soon.
Harajuku lovers G perfume
I really like this fragrance it is really nice it smells of coconut with a little hint of musk. It is a lovely summery scent.
Sure bright fragrance collection deodorant
I know this is sort of an odd one but i really have been loving this anti perspirant. It stops the sweat and has a really nice floral scent.
MUA matte eyeshadow
I have this in shade 17 it is nothing special but it is just a really nice natural everyday eyeshadow and it is only £1.
Natural Collection moisture shine lipstick
I have this in Apple blossom and rose bud. Rose bud is a really pretty rose colour and apple blossom is a pale pink nude. I love rose bud on its own but apple blossom really washes me out. So I mix them together and I love the colour.
Avon nail experts pearl shine
This isn't really a nail polish as such because it is so sheer it is just supposed to really give your nails a pretty healthy shine. And that is exactly what it does it just makes your nails look really healthy.
Eos lip balm strawberry sorbet
I am in the UK so they don't actually sell eos products over here but it was my birthday this month so as a birthday present I got 2 in a pack strawberry sorbet and passionfruit. I love both of them but I just chose one to show you. It smells really nice and it is really moisturising. If you are in the UK you can get them from eBay.
Eucerin anti redness night cream
If you have read my Origins mega mushroom kit review I said that I was still on the hunt for a anti redness cream that will get rid of my red cheeks and stop me from blushing for no reason. I don't know if this has done anything yet because i haven't used it for long enough but i will definitely keep using it and will keep you updated.
(Bottom to top) Natural collection lipstick rose bud, apple blossom,
apple blossom and rose bud mixed, MUA eyeshadow 17
Avon nail expert pearl shine

As you can probably tell I have been going for a very natural look this month. I just really love the naturally pretty look for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment