Sunday 29 July 2012

Mini haul

A few days ago I went to Boots and I picked up a few things. I also picked up one thing from superdrug. So I thought I would share with you what I got.



Boots
Natural collection body spray £2
 I bought passionfruit and ice musk. I really like passionfruit but I'm not a big fan of the ice musk. To see my full review click here Natural collection body spray review
 Batiste floral dry shampoo £2.99
I love batiste dry shampoo's and I was going on holiday. So I thought I would get a travel size.
Natural collection eyeshadow £1.99
 I love these cheap and cheerful eyeshadows, so I just had to pick two more up. I got willow and seashell. Willow is quite sheer but gives a very pretty pearly pink colour and seashell is a pretty shimmery white highlight colour.To see my review click here Natural collection eyeshadow review
Soap & glory a great kisser coconut £5
I already have juicy peach and I love it so I thought I would try the coconut one as well. To see my review of the juicy peach click here Soap&glory A great kisser review
No7 hot cloth cleanser £9.95
I had a No7voucher and I was running out of my Liz Earle cleanse and polish. I will hopefully be doing a full review soon.

Superdrug
QVC eyelash curlers £2.99
I just thought that I would try some new eyelash curlers. I have only tried them once and there good but not as good as my Nars eyelash curlers.

(top to bottom)willow, seashell

It is only a mini haul but I hope you liked it. The no7 hot cloth cleanser review is coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment