Friday 21 December 2012

A easier wearable red lip

I have already done a post talking about click here Christmas red lips but then I thought I would talk about a sheerer way to wear a red lip and my favourite lip products for that are :
L to R(The Body Shop, Blistex, Wild 4 Beauty, Nars)
This is probably the sheerest way to wear a red lip it is The body Shops born lippy in raspberry it just gives you a healthy red lip look.
(The packaging does get scratched in your handbag)


The next one is another tinted lip balm it is Blistex lip brilliance it really moisturises your lips and gives you a bit more of a red lip.


This next one is WILD 4 beauty tinted lip glaze in cherry. It smells lovely like that fake cherry smell which I personally love. It is a deep cherry colour in the pot but on the lips it is a pretty wearable red.




Lastly is a Nars lipgloss in scandal. This is one of Nars's sheerer formula's it isn't sticky at all like all Nars lipglosses and it is very wearable.



I hope you have a very safe and merry christmas wearing your wearable red lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment