Friday 27 April 2012

Natural collection body spray


Before I found these, I never really thought much of body sprays and always seemed to reach for perfume. But then when my friend gave me the apple and lime one, I just fell in love. So I just had to go to Boots and get more. I got vanilla and mango and papaya for £2 each. Then my granny for christmas got me a passionfruit kit and that had a travel size body spray. YAY!!!




 The vanilla body spray smells lovely and sweet. Apple and lime is a nice fresh clean smell, perfect for spring. Mango and papaya is an amazing tropical scent, this is my go to scent for summer. The passionfruit one is a beautiful fruity fragrance. Now we all know that body sprays don't last as long as perfumes. Sadly these are no exception but I wasn't really expecting it to, I mean it was only £2. But never the less I do really like them. They're lovely for when you don't want a really strong scent but still want a noticeable lovely fragrance that lasts for quite a while. Or just great to use to freshen up throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment