Wednesday 25 April 2012

Soap & glory A great kisser review

There are three flavour lip balms in this range, chocolate cherry, juicy peach and sweet coconut. Chocolate cherry and juicy peach are tinted, chocolate cherry is as the name suggests a cherry colour and juicy peach is a peachy pink. Sweet coconut is clear with just a hint of shimmer.

I have juicy peach which I love. I have been wearing it almost everyday for 3 weeks. I bought mine from boots for £5.


The packaging is lovely like all of the soap and glory packaging. It is a great size so I can just throw it in my handbag and use on the go.


 The smell is amazing it smells like an exotic peach punch. The colour is sheer but leaves a lovely natural colour. The texture is a little sticky if you dab it onto the lips, but I've found that if you smooth it onto the lips, then it isn't sticky at all. It also moisturises very well, of course i wouldn't say that it will cure severly chapped lips but it does keep your lips moisturised and keep them smooth and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment