Thursday 2 August 2012

July favourites

                                  August is here and I hope you like my July favourites.


Maybelline super stay 24hr concealer
I don't know if I like this better than my Collection 2000 concealer but I have been reaching for this more. It is full coverage and doesn't look cakey.
Regen oil
I have quite a few scars from spots and my skin wasn't very soft. But now my skin feels a lot more hydrated and softer and the scars are fading, after using this.
Benetint
I had neglected my benetint for quite a while now but I forgot how much I love it for a natural flush of colour on the lips or cheeks. It just helps you look a little healthier.
Collection 2000 cream puff
Mine is in cotton candy it is a really pretty dark pink, I really like the Collection 2000 cream puff lip creams and I have just been reaching for this a lot recently.
Avon nail experts liquid freeze quick dry nail spray
This is really helpful for when you are in a rush. You just paint your nails like usual and then spray them with this and they will dry a lot faster.
Nars oil free face primer
I must say this isn't anything special and I am sure that there is a drugstore alternative. But I haven't wanted my foundation to be too matte or too dewy and this is the perfect inbetween.
L'oreal 6hr glam shine lipgloss
It smells really nice, it isn't sticky, stays for a long time and it is a really nice pretty pink colour. The colour is 102 always pink.
Mac pro longwear lipstick
Mine is in overtime it comes up quite bright it is really creamy and stays for a long time.
Nars eyeshadow duo in sugarland
I don't wear these to colours together. But on there own I love them especially the purple, it surprisingly looks very natural.
Elf HD powder
This has helped for if I look a little bit shiny and it just helps combat the shine. I find a lot that powders tend to make me look orange so it is great that this is clear.
Origins mega mushroom redness serum
I have been getting very red spots recently and this has helped reduce the redness of the spot.
(top to bottom) cream puff cotton candy, Benetint,
L'oreal 102, Mac overtime

(Nars sugarland eyeshadow duo)
(Elf HD powder)

I hope you liked my July favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment