Tuesday 15 May 2012

Aussie miracle hair insurance review

I have gone through 3 of these Aussie miracle hair insurance spray because I absolutely love it. It contains jojoba seed oil which is a great moisturiser. It smells lovely I always get complements when I have this in my hair. It really does detangle the hair and helps your brush get rid of the knots.


Now I don't know for sure if it does protect my hair but I do know that I have hardly any split ends and obviously it could be down to do with the other products in my haircare routine but when I do run out and I don't use it for a few days until I get another. My hair doesn't feel as nourished and I do find a few split ends.


I put this in my hair when it is damp, after I have washed it. You don't wash this out, you live it in and then blow dry your hair or let your hair air dry. I definetly would recommended this product. You can get this from Boots, superdrug and I've seen it a few different supermarkets. It costs £4.49 and there usually on offer for 3 for £10 on Aussie products. I just love this product !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment