Friday 11 May 2012

Getting ready for summer!!!

Now about 3 days ago, where I live in the UK. We had a little glimmer of sunlight and it got me in the mood to fake tan. I am very pale and I don't get a natural tan easily, so I usually just fake it. I've tried a few fake tans before, some were successful and some I ended up looking like a carrot! Then 3 days ago I found my St moriz and I remembered how much I love it.


Now the packaging isn't as nice as St tropez but the product inside is lovely. I have the mousse which isn't my favourite formulation of fake tan but still nice.


I use a tanning mitt to apply, to avoid orange hands and stop streaks. I am in love with the colour it is sooo natural but still gives a good tan. The only down side to this product is the smell. It is the strongest fake tan smell I have ever tried (very biscuity.)



The best thing about this product is that it is around £3. I got mine from home bargains, you can also get it from savers, fragrance direct and I have also seen it on eBay.

2 comments: