Thursday 24 May 2012

Bourjois volume glamour max definition mascara review

I find it very hard to find mascara that looks nice on me. Usually it just goes clumpy or it looks like I have spider legs as eye lashes, which personally I don't like that look. I have had my eye on this Bourjois mascara for a while now.


I noticed the wand and it looked like a wand that my eyes would get along with. I don't get on to well with fibre brushes, I prefer plastic wands. Now it claims to have 500 bristles but since I don't have that much time on my hands to count 500 bristles, I guess I'm just going to take there word for it. The wand also has a sort of spiky tip on the end which helps you get to there outer lashes.


The formula is very nice, it doesn't flake, it holds a curl nicely, lengthens the lashes and it gives a nice amount of volume. I am not to bothered about maximum volume in my mascara but if you add a few more coats, you will get enough.

Before


 After                               Sorry for the terrible lighting


I don't wear mascara every day because I always seem to end up forgetting I've got it on, then touching my eyes, and then I end up with panda eyes. But when I can be bothered to put it on, I go for this because I absolutely love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment