Tuesday 5 June 2012

Avon glazewear lipgloss review

I have got 4 glazwear lipgloss's. There are 4 different type of glazewear lipgloss's. Shine, sparkle,spf 15 and dazzle. I have 1 shine, 2 sparkle and they only do 1 spf. I don't have any dazzles but hopefully sometime in the future I will.


(from top to bottom) shine iced pink, spf 15 clear,
sparkle shimmering amethyst, sparkle mango.


The shine ones don't have any glitter I believe. They are just a shiny coloured gloss, mine is in iced pink.
The spf 15 is clear. It is great for went it is sunny to give your lips a little bit of shine and protect your lips from being burnt at the same time
The sparkle ones as the name suggest's have sparkle in them. I have mango and shimmering amethyst. Mango is a lovely golden colour with gold shimmer. The gold is very sheer though so it doesn't really show up on the lips, but the gold glitter does it is very pretty.
 Shimmering amethyst is a beautiful bright fushcia pink with blue flecks of glitter. Which helps make your teeth look whiter.


iced pink
spf 15 clear 
 mango
 shimmering amethyst

The formula of all these glosses are perfect, they aren't sticky at all and they stay on the lips for a resonable amount too. I would definetly say you should give these lipglosses a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment