Sunday 3 June 2012

Union Jack nail tutorial

The nail polishes I used are:

 (left to right) Essie's swing velvet, elf's white
Barry M's 291 blue

1. Paint your nails white with a white nail varnish. I actually wouldn't recommended the elf nail polish in white. You have to try very hard to make it look nice.


2.They get a bobbi pin / hair grip and bend it and use the end of the straight side to pick up you nail polish.

3. I then start with the red and do a straight line down and then across



4.Then I do the diagonal lines but I firstly do them quite short



5.Then I clean my hair grip with some nail varnish remover
6.Then I get the blue on the end of the grip and then you kind of outline the triangle
7.Then you fill the triangle in


8. Then you clean the end and get the red polish and if you need to extend the diagonal lines a little do now
9.Now you have Union Jack nails that hopefully look gorgeous






No comments:

Post a Comment