Friday 1 June 2012

May favourites 2012 !!!!

I haven't loved too many new things this month but there are a few little gems that I want to share with you. Here is an overview of the products.


St Moriz
Firstly I have been loving my St moriz to give me a lovely summers glow. If you want to see a full review then click here.Getting ready for summer!!!
Garnier BB cream
Now when the Garnier BB cream first came out there was a lot of hype about it. So I went and picked it up and tried it and I must say I hated it and I still do (on it's own). Now you're probably thinking well why then did you put it in you're monthly favourites. Well, because I have been fake tanning I have been a little bit darker and I didn't have a foundation that matched. So I mixed my foundation with this and I works wonderfully. So I wouldn't say go out and buy this but if you have it and want a use for it, then if it is a natural or fake tan then you can make you foundation the right shade for you.
Batiste dry shampoo
I absolutely love batiste dry shampoo's and recently I picked up the coconut and exotic one. It works exactly the same as every other Batiste dry shampoo but the reason why this is my favourite is because it smells amazing.
Chanel vitalumiere aqua
I won't say too much about my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation because I am still loving it and if you want to see a full review then just click here Chanel vitalumiere aqua review
elf twinkle nail polish
I have just posted a blog post of Barry M's 309 with this elf nail polish in twinkle and it reminded me of how much I love sparkly nail varnish, this one especially.
Marc Jacobs daisy
I love Marc Jacobs daisy perfume but because I fell in love with the Boots Natural Collection body sprays. I kind of forgot about it. But I have fallen in love again.
Accesorize eyeshadow
This is the only Accesorize eyeshadow I have but I will definitely be buying more.Mine is in shade 7 golden caramel. This one is just a lovely shimmery everyday natural, sweep over the lid kind of colour. LOVE IT.


Maybelline color sensational lip tint
Then finally sometimes this month I just haven't been in the mood for lipgloss or lipstick. Then I found my Maybeline color sensational lip pen in 105 Tender rose. It is very pretty and it lasts for ages.

So these are my may favourites I hope you liked it. Hopefully the sun will stay a little longer for June.



No comments:

Post a Comment