Friday 10 August 2012

Liz Earle skincare review

I love buying mini kits to test out before buying the full size of things because you get everything that that you would need in you're daily skincare routine. Before I bought this I had already tried the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and I love it. But I had never tried the toner, moisturiser or mask, so I thought that I would give them a whirl. It got the dry/sensitive essentials try-me kit which costs £23.25.
(left to right) cleanser, toner, moisturiser, mask

Cleanse & Polish cleanser 30ml
I already had this and it is amazing as I am sure you will all know because everyone talks about it and it has won so many awards. It gets rid of makeup beautifully and gives you a nice gently clean.
Instant boost skin tonic 50ml
I was actually really surprised by this product I wasn't really to fussed about toners before i bought this but it is really nice it just makes your skin feel more refreshed and clean after you have cleansed. I don't think it is anything spectacular but it is very nice and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin.
Skin repair moisturiser dry/sensitive 15ml
This is a very nice moisturising moisturiser that won't irritate your skin. But personally I don't think that it is worth the money. So if you are just looking for a nice simple moisturiser then I would recommend this but I think that say a Simple moisturiser would do the job just as well for less.
Intensive nourishing treatment mask 15ml
I was actually quite disappointed with this product I just felt that it didn't do much for my skin and wasn't even that moisturising. It is supposed to put some moisture back into your skin but i fell that it just wasn't that good.

Cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser 100ml is £12.25, Instant boost skin tonic 200ml £12.25, Skin repair moisturiser 50ml £18.25 and Intensive nourishing treatment mask 50ml £13.50.

On there own i would definitely recommend the cleanser and toner but the other two i would say that you could get better elsewhere.
I hope this helped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment