Wednesday 15 August 2012

Yankee Candles wax tarts

It is only a very mini haul but I just thought why not. I bought three mini wax burners for 90p in this little shop that I found when I was on holiday in Llandudno. I bought strawberry buttercream, vanilla lime and pink sands.
(L to R) strawberry buttercream, vanilla lime, pink sands

The first one I tried was pink sands. I have taken some pictures to show you how it works.
 This is what the wax tart looks like without the wrapper on.
 This is my wax burner this is also from Yankee candle. It is called the cream petal wax burner. I got it from The Lowry outlet for £4.99.
 For it to work, you put a tea light underneath the pot where you place the wax tart. The heat will melt the wax.
You place the wax tart in the pot.
 As you can see here, nearly all the wax had melted and the room smells lovely.
 If you want to stop using it, you simply blow out the tealight and let it cool and it will harden back into wax.
 As you can see here, it is very simple to get the wax tart back out once it has cooled down, you just turn the pot upside down and the tart falls out

This is what the tart now looks like and you can keep using it till it all melts.

If you have ever tried Yankee candles before you will know how amazing they smell and what a wide variety of fragrances they have. So if you were wondering if you should try the wax tarts I would definetly recommend them and they look like they will last for a good amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment