Tuesday 7 August 2012

Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation review

I really like this foundation. The packaging is nice and sophisticated, it has a glass bottle. I have colour 52 which is my colour when I'm a little bit tanned. It retails for around £10.99.
The coverage is light to medium coverage. The texture and coverage reminds me quite a lot of my Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation. It is very light and feels like your not wearing any makeup. The pump distributes a good amount too, so that you don't waste any product.
It leaves a semi matte finish. It definitely isn't matte but it isn't overly dewy it is just in between. It stays on for about 8 hours on an average day looking perfect. It does have a scent to it, which I actually really like but if you do have sensitive skin that it may break you out.
                               Before
                                After
Overall I really really like this foundation. If you are looking for a light to medium coverage, natural, everyday foundation then I would definitely would recommend this to you. Also if you were thinking of buying Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation a lot of people say that this is a dupe for that and I have to agree, they are practically the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment