Monday 20 August 2012

Avon colortrend read my lips lipgloss review

I have already done a review on the Avon glazwear lipglosses.To see review click here Colortrend is avons budget range, the lipglosses are very good value for money. They retail for £3.75 but at the moment it is buy 1 get one for £1. I think that the packaging is alright but I do think that it does have a cheapy look to it.
(T to B)Watermelon ice, Orange crush, Start up pink
(L to R)Orange crush, Watermelon ice, Start up pink
I have watermelon ice, orange crush and start up pink. I do really like these colours but I must say that the swatches on the brochures aren't very accurate. The colours aren't extremely pigmented but they do have pretty good colour pay off.
(Watermelon ice)
(Orange crush)
(Start up pink)
Watermelon ice is a icey pink, orange crush is a coraly colour and start up pink is a dark pink they are all really pretty colours my favourite is orange crush. These lip glosses aren't sticky at all I think Avon must have some special recipe for none sticky lipglosses because every lipgloss I have tried from them it hasn't been sticky at all.I would definetly recommened these lipglosses.

Have you tried these lipglosses, what do you think? Also it would be great if you wanted to follow my blog on bloglovin or your google account. There is a button for both on the right that you just have to click and it will let you follow my blog. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment