Monday 6 August 2012

Top 5 collection 2000 products

I must admit when I first started buying makeup I never really saw Collection 2000 as a good brand. I thought that it was just cheap and you got what you payed for. But I actually really like a lot of the products from Collection 2000 so here are my top 5 in order.

1. My favourite collection 2000 product is there lasting perfection ultimate wear concealer. It is only £4.19 and it is amazing. I sure you will of heard of it before. It gives very high coverage it doesn't look cakey and it stays on for a long time as well.
(top to bottom) 1fair, 2 light
2. My 2nd favourite is the cream puff moisturising lip cream. They are only £2.99 they have 4 shades I have three. They are all matte but there not drying at all. My favourite colour is   , they smell really nice and they stay on for a pretty good time as well.
(T to B)cotton candy, cream puff, fairy cake
(top to bottom)cotton candy, cream puff, fairy cake
3.My 3rd favourite is there shimmer shades in way to glow. They are really nice as eyeshadows and well pigmented. But you can all so use them as a highlight, 2 bronzers and a blush. They aren't chalky and they stay on for a good time and its only £3.99. They also have one with four blusher shades called blushalicious which I might just have to pick next time I go to boots.


4. My 4th favourite is he shimmering glow bronzer in 5 sunkissed. It just gives such a nice healthy bronzy glow to the face with a little bit of shimmer. It is really nice for when your on holiday and you don't want to wear much makeup but you want to look a little bit sunkissed then you can just pop this on all over your face and your done. It has got slight gold shimmer in it so it isn't the best for contouring, but it is lovely for giving you a nice healthy glow.


5. This is last but by no means least favourite. It is the lock n Hold lipgloss. Mine is in 5 Urban Punk it is a nice icy nude. It isn't my favourite colour of lipgloss but I will definitely by buying more because they last for ages and they aren't  very sticky.

Collection 2000 is actually re-branding into just Collection. So I would like to try the new products. So i would definitely try out checking out the shops because I am sure that they will be having a sale on the old packaging. I hope you liked my Top 5 Collection 2000 products.

No comments:

Post a Comment