Saturday 18 August 2012

Saturday scents: Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum

I was in selfridges a few days ago and I went over to test this perfume and it is beautiful. But I don't think that I will ever be able to justify buying it because it is £68 for 100ml. So if you are ever passing by I would definetly recommend giving it a smell.
They say that it is a modern fruity chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. With luminous green top notes, an aura of rich exotis tiger orchid and base notes of sweet toffee meld with inodonsian patchouli. Now I don't know what some of those are but they smell amazing together.

The bottle is very pretty and very safisticated and expensive looking, which it is. Maybe I will be able to hold myself from shopping for a while and just save up for this but I don't know if I will be able to do it. I love this perfume and hopefully someday I will own it, I hope you are enjoying Saturday scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment