Monday 13 August 2012

17 sheer moisture foundation review

The packaging isn't that bad it is black which I think is quite safisticated. The squeezy bottle is quite hard to control so it does sometimes distibute too much product. There are only two shades to choose from I believe (light, medium) mine is in light. Which isn't actually that light. This retails for around £4.99 from Boots.
The coverage is as the name suggest sheer personally it is too sheer for me. It is like a tinted moisturiser personally I like at least a light to medium coverage. Like I said before the colour isn't actually that light but because the coverage is sheer you can get away with it.
It is a nice formula it does feel very light on the skin and feels nice and moisturising. It leaves a nice dewy finish but not greasy. I would use a moisturiser before I put this on but I do have normal to dry skin, so if you have oily skin I would probably suggest skipping the moisturiser and just use this.

Overall if you have pretty good skin anyway and you just want to look a little bit more put together and glowing. This I find will do the job I find that it just gives a little bit more colour to my face and makes you look healthier. It also contains spf12 which I guess is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment